* Must be able to work Friday, Saturday and Monday 15-20 hours per week
* Must have boutique experience, preferably in dresses or upscale clothing and accessories
Cameo Dress Boutique is San Diego’s newest destination shopping experience, but it’s not just any boutique. The boutique business is over-populated with “lifestyle” and “casual” focused shopping. Cameo is different; we solely focus on dressy fashions and accessories for all the events of a ladies life. Our products include social occasion dresses, dressy separates, accessories, hats, jewelry, gifts, shoes and more! The intent of our shopping experience is ready to wear, off the rack styles. These include destination bridal, mother/grandmother of, flower girl, graduation, prom, homecoming as well as events where the lady is a guest such as weddings, galas, charity events, etc. With the Del Mar Racetrack, military posts, event venues and many public and private schools so close in proximity, we have a large clientele seeking us out for dresses, hats, shoes, etc., for the many events surrounding race season, charity gala season, prom, homecoming, wedding, graduation and so many more to list.
Our boutique is known for a unique shopping experience. Personalized customer service is key to our success. Our décor is inviting and a place people come visit with each other and check out the latest arrivals. Cameo Dress Boutique is not just a store that sells pretty things, our clientele benefits from an experienced, knowledgeable staff of stylists. Out of the gate, we have implemented a superior customer service system. Beyond our friendly reception, inviting atmosphere and one-on-one personal service, Cameo Dress Boutique offers customers fashion information and advice. Our trained personnel provide counsel that women simply cannot find at other stores. Our friendly and qualified fashion-industry stylists ensure our customers walk away with the perfect look, head-to-toe, every time!
We are currently seeking a part-time stylist to add to our team.
Salary and benefits will vary based on experience. Will consider W2 and 1099 arrangements.
· Ensure that the Boutique is clean and presentable to customers
· Maintain a high degree of integrity
· Execute and maintain all merchandising directives; partnering with the Boutique Manager to ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
· Ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience from customer reception to check out the first time and every time the customer come in the store
· Respond appropriately to customer complaints resolving the problem quickly and effectively collaborating with the owner/manager when appropriate
· Proactively ensure accuracy of customer database and utilize information to increase sales and customer contact
· Ensure a safe work environment reporting all incidents/hazards to the owner/manager or landlord directly
· Comply with all Boutique policies and procedures; ensuring all cash management procedures are properly followed
· Continuously inspire staff to drive assigned sales and productivity goals and deliver results
· Ensure uniform standards are reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
· 3+ year’s prior extensive professional experience in retail with a flair for fashion. Personal shopping experience would be helpful. Boutique or bridal shop experience REQUIRED.
· 2+ years’ experience in a Boutique with 1-5 locations
· Must believe in an absolute, superior customer service experience. Must be polite, courteous and respectful to customers and fellow employees
· Strong merchandising and visual skills
· Proactive and creative problem solving ability
· Must demonstrate strong verbal communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers and other employees
· Must possess advanced knowledge of operating retail POS systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email
· Must have advanced knowledge of e-commerce sales and marketing
· Must have advanced knowledge of social medial sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
· Must have full availability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
· Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use of ladders or stairs
· Must be able to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and stand for extended periods of time
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Send a cover letter and copy of your resume with salary requirements to: